the truth behind the challenges in marketing a financial planning business
- Almost 70% of Australians will NEVER use a financial planner.
- Australians who have never used a financial adviser are three times more likely to be financially insecure, according to new research.
- Nine out of ten Australians think the superannuation guarantee (SG) should be increased to 12%
- AustralianSuper and AMP are the superannuation funds of choice for Australians looking to find a new provider, according to a Superannuation Survey conducted by CoreData.
- High net worth investors with more than $1 million in assets are remaining risk averse with overweight cash portfolio allocations, according to the annual High Net Worth Survey conducted by CoreData.
- Most Australians say they know the exact fees on their main credit card, but almost half have still been stung with late payment fees and a quarter have been hit with fees for not paying enough of their monthly bill.
- National research commissioned by Aussie and carried out by Brand Management shows that seven in 10 Australians believe their families would not have enough money and would face financial ruin if they died.
- A report commissioned by Brandmanagement, a market research firm specialising in the finance sector, says the average size of loans being taken up by young home buyers is jumping by an “unsustainable” amount.
- Over 50% of people who watch a marketing video associated to a financial planning service will take some form of action at the end of watching it.
The above data has been accessed through CoreData Brand Management an independent Sydney-based market research consultancy specialising in financial services research. For more information on the statistics or recent polls click here.