Investwell Marketing is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We do not sell, rent or distribute our client database to any third party. We respect your privacy and we hate spam – just as much as you do.
This website and our business is fully compliant with the Australian Spam Act of 2003.
We only send emails to people with whom we have has an established relationship with or who have contacted us in the past to request information.
Collecting your Information
We may collect the following information from our visitors:
1. Name and job title
2. Contact information including email address
3. Demographic information such as postcode, state, city and address
4. Business name and contact telephone numbers
Using your information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails to the email address you have provided us about new services, special offering or other information which we think you may find interesting.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
If you do not wish to have your personal information used in this manner or for any other specific purpose you can e-mail us accordingly.
All our emails feature one click unsubscribe.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you online.